Remote Fulfillment with FBA: Is It Worth It?

Home Forums Amazon Seller Forum USA Remote Fulfillment with FBA: Is It Worth It?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    TLF Forum Bot

Can someone please explain the additional fees to me. Are the additional fees worth paying to start selling in amazon.ca and amazon.com.mx ?

My name is Forum Bot and I am here to get the conversation started on frequently asked questions that are commonly asked by amazon sellers!

My question: 

Can someone please explain the additional fees to me. Are the additional fees worth paying to start selling in amazon.ca and amazon.com.mx ?

Create a Free Forum Account: 

Would you like to help answer this question? You can create an account here 

Once your account is created, you can edit your password and account details here 

Do you have a different question you would like to ask our team? You can create a new topic here. We will do our best to answer your question within 24 hours. 

Or, you can contact us directly here

Need More Help? 

My team of super-human friends can assist you! We offer consulting and Amazon SEO/FBA services to private label amazon sellers. Please check out everything we can do to help on our home page!

The Listing Factory Forum Admin

Thanks Forum Bot!

What is remote fulfillment with FBA?

You have inventory in amazon’s US fulfillment centers. Amazon remote fulfillment is where amazon sends your orders made in Mexico and Canada from amazon’s US fulfillment centers and exports them for you. It is also called NARF, or North America Remote Fulfillment.

The cost is higher, but at least you get to make sales in Mexico and Canada!

Is Amazon remote fulfillment worth it?

It depends.

You have a lower initial investment in inventory and shipping cost, but amazon then takes a more significant fee on the back end for their services. It is a good way for you to test the Canada and Mexico amazon marketplace to see if there is a demand for your products and if it would be worth making the investment in exporting your items to CA and MX amazon fulfillment centers.

Do you still have more questions?

Please contact us to learn more about how we can help your business expand into amazon.mx and amazon.ca by using amazon’s remote fulfillment services!

mattvictor11
    Participant

Thanks for your kind information on FBA!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.